Wednesday, March 9, 2011

questionnaire pt. 5; [t/f] - i swear.. i miss u already.

i gotta find sumthng to write on my blog.. sriously. :/ well, i don't have much time to go online and stuff. bt sriously..
well, better than nothing..
I am a cuddler – true. i love my teddies.
I am a morning person. – true. i can't go back to sleep after i woke up. altho, i tried..
I am a perfectionist. – half true. sometimes, i'll just go with the flow.
I am an only child. – false.
I am Catholic. – false.
I am currently in my pajamas. – false.
I am currently pregnant. – yo, FALSE!
I am currently single. – true.. :/
I am currently suffering from a broken heart. – y? false!
I am okay at styling other people’s hair. – if it's ok, it's true. bt i alwys gt mor response than 'ok'.
I am left handed. – false but mom said i was born left-handed. still wishing to be a left-handed tho..
I am addicted to my myspace. – falsey
I am online 24/7, even just as an away message. – false. who's got tht kind of time?
I am very shy around the opposite gender at first. – false. i get shy in front of everyone XD
I bite my nails. – false.
I can be paranoid sometimes. – if sometimes, it's true.
I currently have a crush on someone. – true!! :DD
I currently regret something that I have done. – well, it is done. so, false.
When I get mad I curse frequently. – not frequently. false.
I don’t like anyone. – well, too bad i'm not born a monster/people hater. false!
I enjoy country music. – kinda. so, true.
I enjoy jazz music. – idk.. true? bt i don't 'enjoy' them.
I enjoy smoothies. – so true~ yum yum!!
I enjoy talking on the phone. – trueee but depends on whom i talk to.
I have a car. – a toy car.. true?
I have a cell phone. – duh, true.
I have a hard time paying attention at school. – true bt according to wht sbject rlly.
I have a hidden talent. – true? well, evryone has one.. i think. it's just hidden(?). need to find it. *searching
I have a lot to learn. – yes, total true.
I have a pet. – not 'a'. currently, it's 5. so, false.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal. – huh? false?
I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl. – i don't know this. :/
I have all my grandparents. – false.. huh, so sad. bt i wish my grandmams great health!!
I have at least one brother and/or sister. – true.
I have been to another country. – true.
I have been to Europe. – true. even lived ther.
I have been told that I am smart. – true. lol.
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor. – definitely true.
I have broken a bone. – true. :(
I have Caller I.D. on my phone. – what phone is this? th 18-something kind?
I have bathed someone. – true. my baby niece n nephew! :D adowable~
I have changed a diaper. – false..
I have changed a lot over the past year. – so true. bt i dun wnt to bcome a kcg lupe kulit. :/
I have done something illegal. – shhh. true. lol. i'm sorry i littered unknowingly.
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color. – false.
I have had major/minor surgery. – true :( minor.
I have killed another person. – YO FALSE!!
I have had my hair cut within the last week. – false. i'm trying to mke it long. man, it take ages!
I have had the cops called on me – false.
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t. – true..
I have kissed someone of the same gender. – ewww no. false!
======================================
nway, here's sum vid i wud like to share from yt. 
but i'm warning u tht if u cn't tke a srious shit of swear words, don't watch :)
bt at th same time it's hilarious. u dunno what u'r missing in life.

a kor teacher teachg english bad words.. REMIXXX!! XDD
well, i learnt tht th first thing to learn when learning a foreign language is to strt with swear words ;) th stdents mst hve a BLAST!
another; if u don't wnna b caught swearing by ur prents ;p say this(?);
well, u don't need translation to undertand XD
yo, u mother father! u valet parking man! sunglasses beach! :))
oh, n please enjoy ths new mv of this canadian-korean beauty; g.na~
g.na - i already miss you

well, music is a universal language. :)
altho, th mv only zooms in n out of her [ehem; cheap..] .. bt i still love her voice ;)
n everythg abt her <3
i'm sorry i murdered you, replay button. :DDDDDDDDDDDDD


taaa~